Friday 21 February 2014

Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation by Chanel



I have been using this foundation for a year now, and I'am almost finished! I definitely feel ready to write a review after all the hype has gone away and to be honest I have had a different experience with this foundation than most beauty gurus...


J'ai utilisé  Vitalumière Aqua depuis un an maintenant, et il m'en reste presque plus de produit! Je me sens prête à écrire cette revue après que tout le hype soit parti et pour être 100% honnête mon expérience avec ce fond de teint est très différente de la plupart des bloggeuses...


Vitalumiere Aqua in the color B13




Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation (B13) by Chanel ($45 at Nordstrom):

The positive:

- The foundation is very light weight, almost like a BB cream. 
- It smells wonderful, it's a pleasure to apply it every morning as I use unscented face products (caution for allergic skin types).
- It blends very well and therefore does not leave a cast on your face.
- It gives you a bit of a glow.
- It does not accentuate my dry patches.

The negative:

This is where my opinion is different from most beauty gurus. I find that this foundation is not good for combination to oily skin gals. I have realized this because even though I powdered with many kinds of finishing powders, I would always get shiny after 4 hours approximatively. When I wear other foundations, this never happens so I know it is this foundation. I therefore do not recommend you guys to buy this if you have combo or oily skin. It would be perfect for people with normal or dry skin though. 

Overall:

It is indeed a great foundation but it all depends on your skin type. If you have oily skin and you already have this foundation, I would get a very good mattifying powder and a mattifying spray like the one by Urban Decay! Even though it is always better to have a foundation that suits your skin type!



Le fond de teint "Vitalumière Aqua" de Chanel (39,90€ chez Sephora)
Le positif:

- Le fond de teint est très léger, plus similaire à une crème BB.
- Ca sent trop bon, c'est un plaisir de l'appliquer chaque matin puisque la plupart des mes produits pour le visage n'ont pas de parfum (Attention aux allegies!).
- Il s'estompe très bien, sans laisser aucune trace.
- Ca donne un effet bonne mine.
- Il n'accentue pas les rides ou les zones de sécheresse.

Le négatif:

C'est ici que mon opinion change des autres bloggeuses. Je trouve que ce fond de teint n'est pas bon pour les filles qui ont une peau mixte ou grasse. J'ai remarqué ceci parce que, même en ajoutant n'importe quelle poudre au-dessous, ce fond de teint me rendait la peau grasse après 4h! Alors que quand j'appliquais d'autres fonds de teint, je ne voyais jamais ça. C'est pour cette raison que je  ne vous recommande pas ce fond de teint si vous avez ce type de peau. Mais il serait idéal pour celles qui ont une peau normale ou sèche.

De façon généale:

Il s'agit en effet d'un très bon fond de teint mais tout dépend du type de peau/ Si vous avez une peau à tendance grasse et vous avez déjà acheté ce fond de teint, je vous conseille de vous acheter une poudre très mattifiante et un spray comme celui d'Urban Decay. Mais en effet, il vaut mieux avoir un fond de teint qui convient à votre type de peau. 

No comments:

Post a Comment